Sold for $830,000
84 Fourth Avenue
Welcome to 84 Fourth Avenue here in Mount Lawley.
Nestled in the tree lined Avenues west of Beaufort Street this C1935 home is full of character, charm and street appeal.
A beautiful front yard with lemon tree and manicured garden, a white picket fence and a nice front porch are all essential in any typical Mount Lawley home. When you open the front door, you are welcomed by wide entry hall with a beautiful arch leading you through to the house. Three spacious bedrooms on both sides all with original decorated high ceilings large windows for natural light and of course Jarrah floors throughout.
The heart of the home is the spacious open plan kitchen, living and dining area at the back which opens to good size covered alfresco, lock up garage and garden shed - All serviced by the main bathroom, a separate toilet and laundry.
Features include but not limited to:
- Charming c1935 home
- 285sqm block size
- Three great size bedrooms
- Master bedroom with attached study or potential ensuite + WIR
- Open plan Kitchen, living and dining area
- A fully covered alfresco with garden shed
- Original Jarrah floors, high ceilings
- Main bathroom and a separate toilet
- Good size laundry with additional storage space.
- Security alarm system
- Two car spaces at front and rear
Location & Lifestyle:
- 200m to Inglewood Hotel & Goodlife ...
0422 336 837
84 Fourth Avenue
... Health club
- 200m to public transport via Beaufort St
- 200m to Beaufort Street restaurants and cafe strips
- 600m to Mount Lawley Primary School
- 1km to Mount Lawley SHS
- 900m to Inglewood Oval & Hamer Park
- 950m to Mount Lawley Tennis & Golf club
- 1km to ECU
- 4.0km to Yagan Square & Perth CBD
Water Rates: $1467 (approx)
Council Rates:$1992 (approx)
There is no better time to secure your Mount Lawley home like now.
Contact Mos today 0422336837 (email@example.com) and let's help you start 2021 in a beautiful new home, a vibrant neighbourhood and a great community.